Monday, July 18, 2011

How to i flirt with this kid and be more then a friend with him?

Ok I hung out with my friend and his friends last week. This is my first time hanging out with all guys by myself. So we go over his friends house to smoke some pot. But I am starting to like the guy whose house I went over. I added him on facebook and he accepted and he gave me his number first!! J I am happy about that, but the only thing is I want a relationship with him. Its summer and I want to hang out again. Even though I hung out with him once he seemed very nice. Even though he had the looks but I love his personality. And I am not usually loving personality. What do I do and say through a text to make myself more flirty but not too much enough to drop a hint? Also how many days should i text him without being stalkerish?

No comments:

Post a Comment