Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does this girl deserve me?

Alright...where do i begin? Okay so i met this girl maybe i dunno *scratches head* 4 months ago. And we were really good friends for the first month. But after a month I began to like her. So i told her I liked her and she said she liked me. Well, we started to talk and hangout. Then this other kid (pot smoker, has been arrested, failing school, has had sex several times and is only 14, flat out loser) asked her out and she said yes. FML. So I told her who the kid was and i told her he would hurt her. But she didn't listen. So...by the end of the 2nd month he asked her for nude pictures and she dumped him. So month three comes around and we continue talking then we sorta got in a fight because she began to like the loser kid again and we stopped talking. And then beginning of June we hangout and she informed me she was dating a different kid now who lives one hour away from her house. We started talking and then this kid cheats on her with another girl and she "loves him too much" to dump him. So we fought again and stopped talking. Then about 2 days ago. She texted me and said she was sorry and wants to go out with me. Should I say no? She isn't a slut or a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment