Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Are take away dinners more popular with inner city dwellers than people in outer suburbs?

I live in what would be considered an outer suburb. We are very limited here on the selection of eating establishments and take out dinners. It's a small city and it's about 10 miles from my house to the outskirts of the nearest larger city. There is a place my kids and I like that's about 12 miles away and we get take away dinners from there whenever we are down that way and have the money to afford it. It's a Chinese restaurant with excellent food and reasonably priced. I would guess that take away dinners would be more popular with inner city dwellers just because of the convenience. They don't have to spend a lot of money on gas to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment